- Be aware of your surroundings and know your location at all times.
- Avoid distractions such as talking or texting with a cell phone when on foot.
- Walk or run on lighted and paved paths with the blue 911 emergency telephone towers.
- Refer to the Suggested Routes Map at: https://stanford.app.box.com/v/Suggested-Travel-Routes-Map
- Walk or run in pairs or groups, especially at night.
- Report suspicious activity or behavior immediately by dialing 911, 9-911 from a campus phone, or activating a 911 emergency tower.
- For a free safety escort (9:00pm to 2:00am), please call (650) 725-SURE (Stanford United for Risk Elimination)